The Jacqueline Maritz Lung Center
- Physical Address: 4921 Parkview Place, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Mailing Address: 4921 Parkview Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
- Phone: 314-362-2643
Please note that, effective May 2020, our Lung Center clinic at the Center for Advanced Medicine (CAM) has been temporarily relocated to the 12th floor of the CAM.
The Jacqueline Maritz Lung Center is housed in the Center for Advanced Medicine (CAM) at Washington University Medical Center. The Lung Center is a unique clinical setting which combines the talents of physicians with diverse interests in lung disease.
The Lung Center is staffed by allergists and immunologists, pulmonary physicians and chest surgeons. By combining these groups, virtually any patients with a complaint related to the lungs can be seen and referred to the proper physician in the shortest possible time.
Key services offered:
- Pulmonary function laboratory
- Chest X-ray facility
- Access to CAT scans of the chest and paranasal sinus
- Skin testing for routine, seasonal and perennial aeroallergens, specialized allergens (such as foods, drugs and latex)
- Oral and inhalation challenge procedures