Washington University Physicians is proud to offer the convenience of virtual visits (also known as telemedicine or telehealth). Patients can visit with a doctor without leaving home using video chat through their phone, tablet or computer.
For more information, please visit Washington University Physicians’ Virtual Visits site.
If you are a patient, please visit our clinical partner Barnes-Jewish Hospital to:
The Division of Allergy and Immunology within the Department of Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine provides exceptional care for patients with atopic and immunologic diseases.
We see patients at three locations throughout the St. Louis area and treat a wide variety of conditions including:
- Asthma (wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cosmetic (health and beauty aids, hair dye)
- Dermatitis (rashes, skin or nickel allergy, contact dermatitis)
- Drug allergy (Penicillin, Antibiotic, & medication reactions)
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Food allergies (peanut, dairy, wheat)
- Hay Fever (allergic rhinitis, outdoor allergies)
- Hives (redness of the skin)
- Insect allergy (bee venom, mosquito, & spider allergy)
- Immunological diseases
- Pet Allergies
- Rhinitis (runny/stuffy nose)
- Sinusitis (recurrent, chronic, acute)